Friday, April 28, 2017

How Well my Paper Turned Out


I think my final paper was my most successful paper I did in terms of writing, structure, and content. The issues from project 4 were addressed, as well as integrated successfully into project 5. MLA format was correctly used and cited (for once), grammatical errors were fixed in the final revision, and I expanded upon my new thesis.
My draft from this project was improved upon in a few ways. I added direct quotes from experts for the definitions portion of the paper, and better explained how it related to the film.
In my draft, I had issues with adding irrelevant details in the scenes and cutting out important dialogue. I refined my scenes more and added dialogue quotations after watching the movie scenes again.
The final revision went over the word requirement by 450 words, and maybe I should have cut it back a little. But overall I think this paper was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment